Sunday 11 September 2011

7) Artist and track I will be using

James Vincent McMorrow
The artist I have chosen to use is called James Vincent McMorrow; a successful acoustic/folk artist from Ireland.

He plays in lots of different venues to gain popularity, he even supported the famous acoustic/folk band City & Colour at the Royal Albert Hall in April 2011, which helped him gain the fame he deserved.





James uses the internet to promote his music; he has MySpace and Facebook pages, a website, and has music on Spotify and iTunes.

I will be using the song called "Sparrow And The Wolf" for my music video (see the video below). I chose this song because it's light and cheery, but also has a bit of an edge and darkness to it. I thought it would be a good song to use for my music video because I would also be able to give the video a bit of edge and character.

No comments:

Post a Comment