Thursday 22 September 2011

CD Cover Deisgn

Here is the design of what my CD cover will look like:

And here is the finished CD design:


Looking at my final CD cover design, you can see that I have changed the design a little bit more since my draft design. For example, I didn't put an image in the centre of the CD cover, this is because I felt like it looked too crowded and didn't represent the artist and genre of music. Acoustic/folk music is seen as a very simple genre of music, so I think that a simple design would represent this very well.
I wanted to give the images a vintage/sepia look, this makes them look very natural, and the lack of colour doesn't make it so loud and vibrant. The genre of music is very 'natural' and quiet, so I think the images help to represent the artist and genre very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment