Friday 30 September 2011

Magazine Advert Design

This is the flatplan of what I would like my music magazine advert to look like:
  
And here is my final music magazine advert design:
As you can see I have decided to keep the layout and colours of my magazine advert quite simple, this is so it represents the genre effectively. Acoustic/folk music is a very simple genre of music, so this is why I feel my magazine advert reflects that as well. Like I did with my CD cover, I tried to keep with the vintage/sepia style for my images; this is because I wanted to make them seem more 'natural' and less vibrant, like the artist's music. I wanted to make the magazine advert look sophisticated and mature, so it fits in with the sort of magazine it might appear in (for example, Q or NME), and so it represents the genre effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment